The Arlington | South End | Charlotte NC
Penthouse Suite with Spectacular Charlotte Skyline Views Now Available
Located just off South Boulevard, (at the corner of Arlington Avenue, across from Factory South), The Arlington was developed by The Metropolitan Group, founded in 1990 by Jim Gross, licensed architect. The Arlington, Charlotte's tallest structure in the Dilworth/South End area, offers upscale condos from 1BR to large penthouse suites with prices starting in the $130's to over $1.6M.
Location & Development Features:
- Tallest Structure Outside of Uptown
- Location, Location, Location - Easy access to Uptown, South End, Dilworth, I-277 and I-77.
- Trolley Access to South End and Uptown
- Light Rail Access to South Charlotte and Uptown
- Charlotte’s First Mixed-Use Development Beyond Uptown
- Breathtaking Views of the entire city
- Rooftop Terrace - (Many say with the best views of Uptown in the City!)
- Fitness Center
- Rooftop Pool
- Rooftop Garden
- Concierge with 24-Hour Security
- Plenty of Structured, Indoor Parking
Featured Condo--Lovely penthouse suite with breathtaking views of the city and priced at an unbelievable price of $500,000:
Call for your tour today!
(THE best Charlotte home search available - no kidding!)
Direct: (704) 491-3310
GET THE CHARLOTTE PROPERTIES APP AT GOOGLE PLAY