There are 97 properties for sale in Baldwin Park right now.
- The high asking price is for a 6 bath, 6 bedroom
estate being offered for $3,994,000.00. It has
been on the market for almost 3 years.
- The low asking price is for a 2 bedroom 2
bathroom unit. The asking price is $160,000.00.
- The aveage price in Baldwin Park is about
$700,000.00. The average time on the market
is 210 days or about 3/4 of a year.
To see fine real estate in Baldwin Park for sale
in central Florida just click on that link!
Baldwin Park has come a LONG way from when it was
a military installation. When the base was closed down in
1999, investors took over and the result is QUITE a transformation!
Downtown Orlando is just 2 minutes away and the Orlando
International Airport is 8 miles away. You will spend MINUTES,
not a half an hour or more driving to go dancing, shopping, out
to a picnic, the ballet or an Orlando Magic basketball game. There
is easy access to highway Interstate 4, Route 408 or Route 417
to get you anywhere you want to travel.
The Baldwin Park Community Network provides owners access to a
business directory, resident directory, calendar of Property Owners
Association events and parties, developer updates, club information,
current neighborhood news, classifieds, a photo gallery plus links to
recreation, shopping and others areas of interest.
Clubs in Baldwin Park currently include a Maj Jong & Canasta Club,
Sand Volleyball Team, Aviation Club, Book Club, Walking Club and more.
All clubs and organizations are sponsored by residents.
There are four major parks and recreational facilities in Baldwin Park:
- Cady Way Trail is a very well-known jogging and bike trail in central Florida that has over 50 miles of walking paths with benches and tranquil rest areas alongs its route.
- Blue Jacket Park, a 55-acre City of Orlando park, sports lighted baseball fields and concession stand, a track and field complex,tennis courts, picnic areas with covered pavilions, two children's playgrounds, basketball courts, a great lawn for soccer and field games, fountain plaza and grand stairs. Reservations are made through the City.
- Enders Park is a recreation center for residents only that offers a state-of-the-art fitness room, a community gathering room, large pool and kiddie pool, playground and much, much more. Swimming lessons and fitness classes such as Pilates and yoga are available. This facility is access-controlled.
- Grace Hopper Hall is another beautiful residents-only recreational
facility that offers many of the same features as Enders Park. Grace
Hopper Hall is access-controlled and also home to the Property Owners
Not only are the community features excellent, but so are the schools!
- The Winter Park High School campus borders Baldwin Park.
- Audubon Park Elementary School is now located within the neighborhood.
- Glenridge Middle School borders Blue Jacket Park and is just a short walk for many residents.
- Excellent private schools are nearby, as are esteemed Rollins College in Winter Park and the University of Central Florida.
Here are some recent news articles and press releases about Baldwin Park:
- TenUnited Wins Top National Award for Baldwin Park
- Medical offices also call Baldwin Park home
- Baldwin Park Home To Nine Parade of Homes Winners
- Baldwin Park's Landscape Architect Wins Award
- Baldwin Park is #1 in the Top 10 Urban Areas
This Baldwin Park Community information
and market update is brought to you by: