Here is what we expect from our clients when we represent them
to buy or sell their property through The Knights Team:
- Keep the home available, presentable, neat, and smelling good at all times
- Follow the agreed upon staging plan
- Complete all repairs as agreed
- Keep yard mowed
- Keep all valuables and prescriptions in a safe place
- Leave the home for all showings
- Not to discuss terms with buyers or their agents without me (or a member of the team) present
- Not to call agents for their feedback
- Be honest on the sellers disclosure
- Keep all brochures displayed and let me (us) know when the stock is running low
- Market your home to family, freinds and acquaintances
- Inform us of you leaving the home for more than one week
- Notify us immediately if your needs or expectations change
- Be brutally honest with me if you think we are not meeting your expectations
- Let us know your maximum price for the home you want to purchase
- Let us know everything concievable about the home you want (number of beds, baths, type of home, furnishings or fixtures you want such as a fireplace in the livingroom etc., garage or carport... etc.)
- Be willing to get pre-approved for a mortgage as soon as you are ready to
go looking for a home in person (as opposed to on-line).
- Realize that schedules CAN make things difficult to arrange things and be patient.
- Be ready to make an offer as soon as you decide on the home you want.
- DO NOT make any large financed purchases until you have closed on your
home (It CAN alter your financing picture a LOT)
Have you had agents that ask you for this kind of co-operation? If not...why not? These things are expected of my clients so we can sell their homes or help them purchase a central Florida home as quickly as possible and for the best possible price.
98% of the homes listed with The Knights Team
have sold close to or above their asking price
in less than 3 weeks over the past 11 years.
Can you see why?
To get FREE access to the Orlando and central Florida MLS to see current
homes for sale, just click on this link!
This Lake Nona Market Report
is brought to you by:
Alexander Harb PSEM®, E-Agent®
The Knights Team Sales leader
Beach and Luxury Realty Inc.